PENTSPACE CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Copywrite 2015-2016 all right reserved Design & Development by Xpressions pixel works.
2001 - AWARDED BEST DESIGN FOR KHERWADI CULTURAL CENTRE, BANDRA (E)
-AcademicCompetition conducted by Kherwadi Residents Organization headed by Mr. B.G. Kher, for Development of Cultural Center for residents of Kherwadi, a part of Bandra east, Mumbai
Ar. Charles Correa
Mr. B. G. Kher
Award Presented by: Ar. Hafeez Contractor
2001 - AWARDED BEST DESIGN FOR DESIGN OF SHOPPING MALL USING STRUCTURAL STEEL AS PRINCIPAL CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
– National Level Academic Design Competition conducted by INSDAG – Institute for Steel Development & Growth
Ar. Pradeep Amberkar, Principal, Academy of Architecture
Officials from TATA Steel
Award Presented by: Officials from TATA Steel
2001 - 2002 – PRESENTED DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR REJUVENATION OF AZAD MAIDAN
– Part of team headed by Ar. Mahesh Khanolkar to provide solutions for rejuvenation of Azad Maidan, a principal open space in downtown Mumbai.
Presented to: Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee comprising of Ar. Uttam Jain, Mr. Cyrus Guzderand headed by Mr. Sukhtankar and then to Mr. T. Srinivas, Commissioner of MCGM.
2002 – PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION FOR THE GRAND EGYPTIAN MUSEUM
– As part of team headed by Ar. Anil Salian
2002 - 2003 – AWARDED BEST DESIGN FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF NATIONAL TEXTILE CORPORATION OWNED INDIA UNITED MILL NO. 6, CADEL ROAD, PRABHADEVI, MUMBAI
– National Level Academic Design Competition conducted by the Nation Textile Corporation
Ar. Atul Desai
Mr. O.P. Agarwal, MD, National Textile Corporation
Mr. Bapat, Finance Officer, National Textile Corporation
Award Presented by: Ar. B. V. Doshi
2003 – AWARDED BEST DESIGN ENTRY FOR REJUVENATION OF PASCAL MAIDAN, JOGESHWARI (W)
– State level Academic design competition for redesigning Pascal Maidan, an open ground in Jogeshwari (W) ruined after years of neglect.
Ar. Jal Aria
Award Presented by: Shri VilasraoDeshmukh, Chief Minister, Maharashtra
Shri ChaganBhujbal, Dty. Chief Minister, Maharashtra
2003 – PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION FOR REDESIGN AND REJUVENATION OF BANGALORE CENTRAL JAIL
– Design Competition conducted by the Municipal Corporation of Bangalore to convert the redundant jail premises into a public space
2010 – PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION FOR CAMPUS DESIGN FOR SPA DELHI
2012 – PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION FOR DESIGN OF NATIONAL CENTRE OF SUSTAINABLE COASTAL MANAGEMENT, CHENNAI
– Design Competition conducted by the Ministry of Environment & Forests
2013 – AWARDED ARCHITECT OF THE YEAR 2012
– Accommodation Times Award
2014 – AWARDED BEST EMERGING ARCHITECTS
– Artist In Concrete Awards (AICA). Also awarded Special mention for Milap Theater and Hindustan Times Press Building.
2014 – AWARDED ARCHITECT & INTERIOR INDIA’s IGEN 50
2014 – EXCELLENCE IN ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
2015 – Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award – Architecture – Indian Economic Development & Research Association (IEDRA)
Pentaspace Consultants Pvt. Ltd. was featured in DESIGN MATRIX magazine as part of young achievers.
May – June 2012
http://www.scribd.com/doc/95522997/Design-Matrix. May-June-2012-Low page no. 74
Pentaspace Consultants Pvt. Ltd. was featured in Society Interiors magazine.June 2013
Pentaspace Consultants Pvt. Ltd. was featured in IFJ magazine. July 2013
Pentaspace Consultants Pvt. Ltd. was featured in FOAID Coffee Table Book. page no. 112-114. Sept-2014